Local Health Inspector rules amount to blackmail!

Legal updates, news articles and media coverage. Please post all news story links in the 'News Clippings' section.

Moderator: CASAA Board Member

Local Health Inspector rules amount to blackmail!

Postby HIPPE » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Here in my town locally , apparently , this is what we are about to be dealing with:

"Beginning Oct. 1, inspectors will automatically deduct four points from the health scores of eateries that allow smoking indoors. Stickers will be placed at the entrances of all establishments serving food where smoking is permitted alerting patrons that second-hand smoke is harmful." - AL.com

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/05/health_department_new_smoking.html

.... as more of this occurs and trust me it will , more "endaround plays" WILL be run like this by local municipalities. It is becoming more and more apparent to me that e-cigs are about to be our ONLY option in these establishments. We MUST protect our right to vape. The court of public opinion and local leaders have already crushed the cigarette companies and users to the point that its now socially acceptable to completely strip smokers of any rights to smoke. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO US! PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO VAPE!!!
HIPPE
CASAA Member

Return to News & Legal Updates