Radio commercial

Legal updates, news articles and media coverage. Please post all news story links in the 'News Clippings' section.

Moderator: CASAA Board Member

Radio commercial

Postby seminolewind » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:53 pm

WooHoo!!! My hubby said he heard a commercial on the radio this morning for electronic cigarettes!!! I don't have any other info except he remembers hearing you get something free.
seminolewind
CASAA Member

Re: Radio commercial

Postby halfevildruid » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:32 pm

There has been quite a bit of radio and infommercials as of late, mostly from smoke assassin, ez-smoke type products. Monthly auto-renewal for 0 nic cartridges.
halfevildruid
CASAA Member

Postby seminolewind » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Maybe they would like to pay for advertisement on our webpage?
seminolewind
CASAA Member

Postby Territoo » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 pm

I actually called about the Smoke Assassin in response to the radio ad. Sure the hardware was free, but you had to purchase a month's supply of carts at a ridiculous price (don't remember what). Then there was the monthly auto renewal at same ridiculous price. Nothing was mentioned about it being zero nic though. I asked a few questions and it was obvious that the person didn't know one thing about the product.
Territoo
CASAA Member

Postby kamanjah » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:03 pm

I still don't know what company advertises around here, but every Giants radio game I listened to had the ads. But I only listened when they were playing the Dodgers....I'm still a fan but moved away years ago.

My SO says he hears ads every day now - he drives a lot for his job and listens to a lot of radio. I'll see if he caught the company name.
kamanjah
CASAA Regional Rep

Return to News & Legal Updates