Outside the Box - E-cig House Parties

News and Information regarding upcoming CASAA events and campaigns.

Moderator: CASAA Board Member

Re: Outside the Box - E-cig House Parties

Postby Trucapri » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 am

Great post! I know its the only way I would have given it a try and it has worked beautifully!
Trucapri
CASAA Member

Postby John Phoenix » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:28 am

Seems disposables are getting dirt cheap If you purchase direct from China from Microcig.

Microcig Challenger disposable electronic cigarette
http://www.centraltrade.eu/index.php?ma ... cts_id=192

$2.25 with purchases of 10 - 49. gets cheaper the more you buy.

Vape&Stay Retail Display Rack with 25 CE2 disposables
http://www.centraltrade.eu/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=57

This model is made with CE2 technology ! Cost $65.25 for a 25 pack ! This works out to be about 2 and a half bucks per e-cig.

Now thing is you have to buy direct from China and I have no idea if there is a minimum purchase or what the shipping cost is like. Still these might be viable options for those looking to hand out e-cigs to people at house parties.
John Phoenix
CASAA Member

Postby John Phoenix » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:50 am

ByStander1 wrote:Forgive me for taking so long to get to putting in my two cents.

This is how I started my business. Soon, I ran out of personal supplies as I recruited. Word of mouth is the key.

Here's what I've found works: (Cont)

That's very interesting. Thank you for your input.

Is this working well for you?

How much do you charge?

What type of business license did you have to get for this?

Since your running this as a business, and charging for a service, did you run into any trouble with taxes?

Since you provide advise and charge for it, do you have any problems with the law in regards to giving health advice as an unlicensed practitioner? In other words.. what problems if any in this area have you encountered? I know Amway and Herbalife have to stick to strict guidelines on what they can and cannot say to avoid any reference of health claims.

I'm hesitant myself about running a house party service as a business for all these concerns above. I understand wanting to charge to recoup the cost of materials and perhaps make a little money - I just didn't think it was a viable option in this climate.
John Phoenix
CASAA Member

Previous

Return to CASAA Public Events and Campaigns