CASAA CONCERT SERIES: Gulf Coast

News and Information regarding upcoming CASAA events and campaigns.

Moderator: CASAA Board Member

Re: CASAA CONCERT SERIES: Gulf Coast

Postby Kate » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 am

This is an ideal opportunity to launch CASAA formally and to raise funds to cover running costs or start saving to commission research.

Good PR people could maximise the impact of the vaping message, CASAA's role, generally spread the good word and promote the cause.

If we can get as many vapers there as possible to raise our profile that would be good. Getting word to the US vapers clubs would help.

A video record of the event could be used for future promotions.

Special guests with influence in the harm reduction field such as Dr Siegel could also be a good endorsement.
Kate
CASAA Member

Postby Niniane » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Very cool, Webby :) Keeping an eye on this, since Mobile is well eithin day trip range for me.
Niniane
CASAA Regional Rep

Location: Louisiana: Hammond, Covington, Mandeville, Ponchatoula, Slidell, Lake Ponchatrain Area

Faith-based organizations

Postby KaiCherry » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:40 am

Thulium wrote:Before anyone can even object that I'm referring to a religous organization, I'll also point out that the majority of the artists that perform on the tour on not explicitly religious (Think P.O.D.--they've appeared on the tour, actually). Alternately, if we simply wanted to set up a merch/info table to go on the tour, I can make that happen. The one sticking point would be finding someone who could go on the tour or someone who is already going and willing to man the table, but I know how to overcome that.

I think the support of faith-based organizations is a great idea; they add a moral angle to the equation that shows the ability for CASAA to work harmoniously with others for the benefit of everyone :)

-K
KaiCherry
CASAA Member

Postby renderwerks » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Man, I wish I was closer... :( I would have loved to go and photograph the event... dang
Rick

Proud to have made the switch to vapor June 8, 2009
renderwerks
CASAA Member

Postby Charley » Thu May 13, 2010 8:13 am

This is something that I could totally dig! If something like this comes up and a simple acoustic act could be used, I could put together a duet or trio, something light and easy to travel with, and make a road trip for sure. depending on what kind of music would fit the bill! We'd be honored to fill a slot with an acoustic set and promote it on my website!
Charley
CASAA Regional Rep

Previous

Return to CASAA Public Events and Campaigns