A Couple of Music Videos I Made For a Band I Was In

Grab your latte and have a seat. Keep your off-topic discussions here and please be respectful with your language and topics.

Moderator: CASAA Board Member

A Couple of Music Videos I Made For a Band I Was In

Postby Charley » Thu May 13, 2010 9:22 am

The first one is a song we wrote called "Ghosts of Culpeper" about the Civil War and based it on the advance to Gettysburg from Brandy Station here in Culpeper, VA. The band was called Breckley & Shepherd. Footage all from Culpeper and Fredricksburg. That would be me on the electric guitar and Frank Breckley with lead vocals. Grab some coffee, vape away and I hope you enjoy!

The second one, "Down in Kentucky" was written for us by a friend of mine in Kentucky and we filmed the footage in Kentucky and a recording studio in North Carolina where we recorded our CD. I did a little banjo on this one and Beth Davidson, who wrote the song, sings the harmonies. I did the arrangement and changed it from an acoustic song to an electric. James Hetzel on harmonica in this video and the next one.

This last one is an acoustic video that is a scenic video of my neck of the woods and the footage is from Skyline Drive, about 20 minutes from my house. I sing on this one.

That band is no more and the links in the videos don't work anymore, though Frank Breckley and I are still recording music and will have more songs coming this year as well as new videos, still under the Breckley & Shepherd name.

A little trivia: There is only one "Culpeper" in the USA.

Just thought I'd share! :)
Charley
CASAA Regional Rep

Here's another one...

Postby Charley » Thu May 13, 2010 2:21 pm

This is one of my solo compositions entitled 'Many Moons Ago". The video was made by Donald W. Larson (http://www.timeoutofmind.com) who made the video for the music. This one is totally different...a laid back and mellow instrumental.

Charley
CASAA Regional Rep

Re: A Couple of Music Videos I Made For a Band I Was In

Postby kristin » Thu May 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Those sre awesome, Charley!! I really enjoyed them - thanks for sharing!
kristin
CASAA Board Member

Re: A Couple of Music Videos I Made For a Band I Was In

Postby Charley » Thu May 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Thanks Kristen! I figured that I could add a little music to the forum since besides learning all I can about e-cigs, music is all i know! :)
Charley
CASAA Regional Rep

Return to The Coffee Shop