e-cig documentary?

Grab your latte and have a seat. Keep your off-topic discussions here and please be respectful with your language and topics.

Moderator: CASAA Board Member

e-cig documentary?

Postby davidlawrence » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Hey all,

Yep....I'm brand new to CASAA because I thought I had a good idea. I still think so.

Before I contacted anyone through ECF, I contacted my brother who's in the film/TV industry, he thought it sounded good enough that I should get in touch with other, more informed people before anything else. Which is why I was at the meeting tonight.

I want to start by saying that right now I only want to answer the questions :

Is it possible?
And for how much $$$$?

As far as CASAA is concerned, I am not looking for support or money, only suggestion/considerations/advice. Honestly, the people here are by far the most knowledgable anywhere, so I would be a fool not to ask for opinions. I can't put this thread at ECF because it would get destroyed by chit-chat or relegated to the dustbin.

I also want you all to know that I know nothing about film/TV. I just know that it's a good story. One that needs to be told.

In the next day or so I will email my brother to get some better feedback on the primary expenses associated with this kind of thing.
davidlawrence
CASAA Member

Re: e-cig documentary?

Postby vapingrealtor » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi David...thank you for posting. I am new to CASAA forum too! I wanted to let you know there is a group that is working on a documentary film. You can find more information at www.wearevapers.com
vapingrealtor
CASAA Member

Return to The Coffee Shop