VA health department skirts the legislative process

This forum is for CASAA members to alert each other on possible legislation that would restrict or deny access to smokeless alternatives in their area. Please subscribe to this forum for email alerts and check back frequently to see what you can do to help keep vaping safe!

Moderator: CASAA Board Member

Re: VA health department skirts the legislative process

Postby Charley » Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Wow I didn't know that they sold them online. I know a couple of gas stations that sell one brand and there is a retail store in Richmond that opened just to sell them and they also make their own liquid. They're only miles away from PM. It seems like Virginia is doing well in accepting ecigs so far and have doctors that privately tell patients to change to them, which is the case with my father-in-law, who is in advanced stages of COPD. I hope we keep pushing ahead and that it helps in other states around the country. I go to my doctor next week for a check up and the last time I saw her was the first week I started vaping and showed her my ecig and took a puff in her office. My lungs sounded horrible after all of the years of analogs, and it will be interesting to see what she says after all of these months of faithfully using the ecig with no feelings of even wanting an analog!
Charley
CASAA Regional Rep

Previous

Return to Call To Action!!