Texas

This forum is for CASAA members to alert each other on possible legislation that would restrict or deny access to smokeless alternatives in their area. Please subscribe to this forum for email alerts and check back frequently to see what you can do to help keep vaping safe!

Moderator: CASAA Board Member

Texas

Postby MsSki » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Hello my fellow Vapors,

Im in Texas( Fort Hood), Im also a Military spouse, I do a lot of moving around , NJ is my home of record but being im in Texas now I can make my voice heard here in Texas and in NJ. Ok so I have never been involved in anything such as Casaa, Unless you count my involvment with Military Spouse Family readiness groups.

So what do i have to do to keep Texas safe from the FDA? Do i sit here and wait till something happens, and we Texans try to fly under the radar of the FDA? Or should i start calling or sending letters out or faxes? And Does Casaa have some forms or letter heads that are pre written or rough draft i can follow. Im not worried about wording anything because my wonderful Husband is perfect at that type of stuff.

But i hate not being able to help, Kristen has me down as a contact for Texas. Just tell me what to do and I will do it. I have to fight for my life and vaping has giving me my life back.

Tara
MsSki
CASAA Regional Rep

Re: Texas

Postby Sweet-Vapors » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm

I am there with ya Tara. I am in North Texas, I have already sent my congressman and President Obama a email and I do believe they read them. Thing is to make it short and very objective. Demand a reply!

It has been rumored that the president has used e-cigs, and I actually think he does care about rights eliminations such as this.

People need to realize, sitting quiet and hoping it will go away, only lets the noisy few win. Make your voice heard. Send emails to the newspapers, local legislation, state, and federal. Demand a reply

Steve
Sweet-Vapors
Sweet-Vapors
CASAA Member

Return to Call To Action!!