We're toast.

This forum is for CASAA members to alert each other on possible legislation that would restrict or deny access to smokeless alternatives in their area. Please subscribe to this forum for email alerts and check back frequently to see what you can do to help keep vaping safe!

Moderator: CASAA Board Member

We're toast.

Postby BigJimW » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Ok, can someone explain how we're gonna get around this block.

I just earned a ban from ECF for 5 days for using the *S* word. In a video review. So, it is glaringly apparent they are anal retetive, and are not worth my time acknowloging..

Yet, Vaporsforum is full of trolls that earned their ban and they constantly whine about it. And certain members there always give me poopy. Pulling my chain. And they probably flagged my video on ECF to get the ban so fast.

This is F**ked up

Well, I am done supporting the PV if this is the type of poopy I have to encounter every time I post a pro vape video. or try to help this community.

Maybe vaping too much Propylene Glycol is starting to melt the brains of those who run ECF. Who knows at this point.
BigJimW
CASAA Regional Rep

Re: We're toast.

Postby BigJimW » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:15 pm

And this is m reply to to you Kristen, before those bobble-heads over at ECF banned me

kristin wrote:What do you envision this YouTube group to become? Member testimonials? Rants? Public announcements? We'd like to
hear your ideas and any ideas other members may have.

All of the above. Sure, it will take some elbow grease, even if it's a 30 second video of why the FDA sucks for trying to ban a life saving device like the PV.

The big problem is now this "community" is now filled with trolls. They exist in the "other forum" that cannot be mentioned here.

It will only get worse with the passing of time.
BigJimW
CASAA Regional Rep

Postby BigJimW » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 pm

You know what is funny in my ban video thread? I get an email that says this:

[quiote} DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear BigJimW,

You have received a new private message at E-Cigarette Forum from Elendil, entitled "You have received an infraction at E-Cigarette Forum".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
*******************[/quote]

Quite the laughter right now since I cannot ""log in" to delete the thread in question.

Ok, my final opinion is this. We're stuck between an anal intentive forum on the ECF, and the trolls from VP. Grimgreen is too busy selling his thongs on his swag page and is massing his "army". So you tell me now how Banzhalf is not gonna laugh his ass off seeing s*it like this?

Just a very concerned CAASA member asking these burnjng questions. ;)
BigJimW
CASAA Regional Rep

Postby Chiqa » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 pm

I am watching this thread with a great deal of interest.
Chiqa
CASAA Regional Rep

Postby BigJimW » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Well, I have been reinstated to ECF. It was the trolls over at VF that get their jollies reporting any of my videos posted on ECF that even have a single instance of the F word in it. Grimm Greene can use the word copiously in his videos and gets away with it.

But remember, Greene has an "Army". An army of trolls.

It's basically the same tired old trolls over at VF hell bent on constant harassment to me. I went over to VF to let my friends who post there know that I obtained YouTube Partnership so we can hopefully get more exposure for the PV, and was treated like an asshole.. So screw them. The ONLY good thing about a ban on the PV is to watch those trolls squirm and bitch.

But enough of the rant. I have the CASAA YouTube group still going. So lets use it. :)
BigJimW
CASAA Regional Rep

Postby GrimmGreen » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks for the suport James...

... makes a guy feel good
GrimmGreen
CASAA Member

Postby Xeno » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:59 am

BigJim... have you thought about getting on medication? Seriously...
Xeno
CASAA Member

Postby kristin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Guys, lets not start a forum war here. This forum is for working TOGETHER to save ecigarettes and smokeless alternatives.

I really need to log in here more often!! My bad. :shock:
kristin
CASAA Board Member

Postby BigJimW » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:38 pm

kristin wrote:I really need to log in here more often!! My bad. :shock:

Yes. yes you do. ;)

Nothing like bumping up a 2 month old topic.
BigJimW
CASAA Regional Rep

Return to Call To Action!!