Informational Material

Discussions about what is going on in the smoke-free alternatives community.

Moderators: CASAA Board Member, Volunteer Admin

Informational Material

Postby dubnluvn » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:04 pm

We nee to start thinking about info packets we can distribute to get the word (and facts) out about PV's. I'll volunteer to put it together and make a press ready doc if we can compile and agree on the information to be included. IMO, this should be in the form of a brochure and include enough information to genuinely pique a smoker's intereste and dispell some of the misinformation that has circulated. I really like the 'there is another road' angle that I saw on one of the slides on the main page. Thoughts/input?
dubnluvn
CASAA Regional Rep

Re: Informational Material

Postby aldreis » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 pm

dubnluvn wrote:IMO, this should be in the form of a brochure and include enough information to genuinely pique a smoker's intereste and dispell some of the misinformation that has circulated.

Couldn’t agree more. Q&A format, downright prose, bold approach, big letters.

Starting with that antifreeze smear that haunts every clarification talk I started. :shock:
aldreis
CASAA Regional Rep

Postby kristin » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:15 pm

The board has been working on it, but we'd be willing to have help putting something together. So, if you want to submit something, that would be AWESOME!
kristin
CASAA Board Member

Postby Chiqa » Sun May 09, 2010 10:06 am

I would love to be able to get my hands on something to pass out, I am sure I could put something in our local "smoke shops" they also sell ecig starter kits and are very friendly on the subject.
Chiqa
CASAA Regional Rep

Postby meggalette » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Any materials yet???? One of the forums I visit daily produced business cards which they provide free to their members (members pay shipping and handling, and there is a limit of 50 free cards per month per member). The greatest part of the cards are the lines of quick facts on the back of the card. These give people a quick explanation and then a website to go to if they want to know more. These have helped me to educate those around me. It would be really nice to have a brochure/pamphlet to give people even more information.
meggalette
CASAA Regional Rep

Postby meggalette » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:41 pm

So happy to see the merchandise store! I'm extremely happy to see the business cards added for a very low cost. This is the perfect tool in spreading the word. People love to have something in their hands when they walk away from our conversation so they can look into it later on their own time. I have been using a popular forums cards to help promote education in e-cigs. This will help promote another important aspect in the fight for e-cigs!
meggalette
CASAA Regional Rep

Return to General Discussion